Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
Royal 100th Anniversary Gala & Opening Ceremony Showcase Presented By SiriusXM
The Royal 100th Anniversary Gala and Opening Ceremony Showcase paid tribute to The Royal’s distinguished history, and celebrated its commitment to remain Canada’s leader in showcasing Canadian agriculture, local food, and equine excellence.
The event started with a cocktail reception under the stars, with a performance by JUNO Award-winning artist Sammy Jackson.
St. Andrews College Pipes and Drums led the guests to dinner to enjoy a unique Canadian culinary experience curated and prepared by acclaimed Chef Michael Bonacini.
Treasured Canadian television personality Rick Mercer emceed both the gala dinner and the Opening Ceremony Showcase presented by SiriusXM Canada.
The Opening Ceremony Showcase included performances by:
- The SuperDogs
- National Anthem performed by Mary Bryton and Toronto Police Mounted UnitShow Jumping demonstration featuring the incredible Millars – Ian Millar, Amy Millar and Jonathon Millar
- A magical performance by Country music star SACHA with the St. Andrew’s College Pipes and Drums
- Blue Rodeo with the Horses@Liberty
- The Tenors with the RCMP Musical Ride
- A powerful poem delivered by Ontario’s first Poet Laureate Randell Adjei
- Special salute to the generations of farmers and their life-long commitment to be “Best in Class at The Royal
READY TO BEGIN?
Planning an event that will inspire your guests and sponsors alike, starts with a conversation. Set up a call with one of our storytellers now.